Sunday, July 14, 2013

Artwork now available online at Acme Archives



I had some new things debuting at the San Diego Comic Con this year from Acme Archives Direct. I wish I could've been there, but unfortunately not this year.
Officially licensed prints featuring Indiana Jones, Family Guy and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. If you didn't make it to the Con, Acme now has them available on their site (http://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/). As always, they are signed and numbered. And this is just the beginning of the Indiana Jones series. There are two other movies to dive into.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Steve,

    I love your art. I am not sure how to describe it. Grown up fan art? Art that makes you look twice? Fan art your non-fan spouse will let you hang on the wall? Any way, I like the look.

    Michael Mayrend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michael,

      You nailed it there with the "Fan art your non-fan spouse will let you hang on the wall". That's a perfect way to describe it.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      Delete