Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cropped Zazzle prints

If you've ordered any of my posters from Zazzle and it came to you cropped with the image cut off at the top and bottom, please inquire about an exchange through Zazzle.

There is a feature on my end of things when setting up the print that I was unaware of until now. It locks in the aspect ratio so you don't have any other options besides ones that won't crop the image.

I've now corrected this so that all the posters are locked in. You can still order different sizes, just not all of the ones that were listed before.

Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had any plans to re-issue the Mos Eisley Race in a new edition.Your original offering was modest in size. The one we saw on the 2&1/2 Men T.V. show was much larger. Perhaps their art dept enlarged a smaller one?It is your call but I am ready to buy as are countless others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really satisfied with this posting that you have given us. This is really a stupendous work done by you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This company provides quality and attractive images and customers are happy with this company's services. I have also bought some posters from this company, and I am also satisfied with this company's work. Coursework writing services.

    ReplyDelete